Speaking of the choice of floor decoration, everyone can think of it as ceramic tiles, marble and wood floors, but now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, spc flooring has become the first choice for everyone to buy flooring, and the domestic market is gradually accepting Spc flooring, why spc flooring is popular, first of all, everyone must ask what is spc flooring, how about spc flooring, today I will come with you to understand what is spc flooring, and exactly how spc flooring.
SPC is an abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin. The SPC substrate is extruded by an extruder combined with a T-die, and the PVC is wear-resistant with a three-roller or four-roller calender. The layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are formed by heating, laminating and embossing at one time, and no glue is used in the production process.
What about spc flooring? What's so special about spc flooring?
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC floor is a new type of floor material invented in response to national emission reduction. The main raw material of spc floor is polyvinyl chloride resin, which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resources. It is 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene and no heavy metals. And carcinogens, no soluble volatiles, no radiation, truly natural and environmentally friendly. The spc floor is a reusable ground material, which is of great significance to protect our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
2.100% waterproof, PVC and water have no affinity, and will not mold due to high humidity. In the southern areas with more rainy seasons, spc flooring will not be deformed due to moisture, so it is a good choice for flooring.
3. Fireproof, the fireproof level of spc floor is B1, second only to stone, it will automatically extinguish after 5 seconds away from the flame, flame retardant, not spontaneous combustion, and will not produce toxic and harmful gases. It is suitable for occasions with high requirements for fire protection.
4. Non-slip. Compared with ordinary floor materials, spc floors have a more astringent foot feel when they are wetted with water, and are less likely to slip. Suitable for families with elderly children, in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc. are the preferred ground materials.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of spc floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its wear-resistant revolutions can reach about 10,000 revolutions. According to the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of spc floor is more than 10-50 years. The spc floor is a long-life floor, especially suitable for public places with large traffic and high wear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, spc floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary ground materials, in high-rise buildings for staircase load-bearing and space saving, has unparalleled advantages, while in the old There are special advantages in building renovation.
7. Suitable for floor heating, spc floor has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays a role in energy saving for families who use wall-hung stoves to heat floor heating. spc floor overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tile, terrazzo ice, cold and slip, is the first choice for floor heating and heat conduction floor.
In addition to the above characteristics, spc flooring also has high flexibility, sound absorption and noise resistance and high temperature resistance (80 degrees) and low temperature resistance (-20 degrees). Please pay attention to consultation if you like it.