SPC lock floor is composed of thick wear-resistant layer, UV layer, color film texture layer and base material layer. European and American countries call this kind of floor RVP (rigid vinyl plank), rigid plastic floor. The base material is a composite board made of stone powder and thermoplastic polymer material through high temperature extrusion, and it has the properties and characteristics of wood and plastic at the same time, ensuring the strength and toughness of the floor.
SPC floor is composed of stone powder and thermoplastic polymer material, which is ecological and environmental protection.
Moisture-proof, no deformation when exposed to water, non-slip, more astringent when exposed to water, not easy to fall
How to choose high-quality spc flooring
1. Look at the color: the bottom of the spc is generally the base material of the spc, the spc base is made of polyvinyl chloride resin, and the color is beige;
2. Look at the appearance: the surface of the spc floor is flat, without obvious stains, and the pattern is clear;
3. Touch feeling: The spc base material has a delicate touch and a moisturizing feeling.
4. Light transmittance: The floor is placed horizontally in the air. Use a mobile phone flashlight to illuminate from below the floor. From the top of the floor, you can see the bright floor, which is a spc floor with good light transmittance.
5. Breaking the lock: The lock of the spc floor has good flexibility and is not easy to break.
6. Look at the thickness: because the spc floor has a base material, a color film layer, a wear-resistant layer and a UV layer.
7. Peel resistance: break the floor and pull it hard to see if the color film layer, wear layer and UV layer on the surface are not easily separated from the substrate.